new on all-about-doberman-dog-breed.com Handcrafted Leather dog collars for Doberman-handmade
Handmade Braided Leather Dog Collar with napa padded
Handcrafted Leather dog collars for Doberman handmade
General "Woof" Collar Tip: Not all buckles, rings are same quality. A lot depends on kind of metal, kind of finish, manufacturer, design
Please take this into account when you order the collar. We use only best of the best. You don't like anything? Simply return it.
This collar will fit dogs with neck size 23 inch and up to 28 inch (59 cm - 72 cm)
This Collar Is Extra Wide - Almost 1 3/4 Inch
Please, make sure you read how to measure section to get the best fit collar and to avoid exchanges and other inconveniences.
How to measure your Doberman for good fit Collar:
Please be advised that:
- Always measure your dog neck circumference with the flexible measuring tape.
- Specify neck size of your dog and we will make this size fit on central hole.
- There will be total of 5 holes and distance between each 2 holes is 1 inch (25 mm).
- For example: your dogs neck size is 20 inches (50 cm). Collar will fit on central hole at 20 inches (50 cm).
- There will be 2 smaller size holes - 18 inch (45 cm) and 19 inch (47.5 cm).
- There will be 2 bigger size holes - 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22 inch (55 cm).
- There will also be tip of the collar after last hole about 4 inch long (10 cm).
- Those are handcrafted collars and some sizes will differ a little (not in significant way).
- When you measure already received collar on the dog you have to measure the inner part of the collar with the flexible measuring tape.
- 2 ply leather collars if measured laying flat on the table are 2 inch bigger than if measured on the dog.
Take a Look at the Collar in 3D